Workspace ONE (WS1) is a Modern Device Management (MDM) system. The Department of Psychiatry uses WS1 to manage end user devices. Management includes monitoring the system status, configuring system settings, and installing software (such as applications and operating system updates).
Each end user device managed by WS1 will have an application installed called Intelligent Hub. This client allows end users to install approved applications from our department’s app store.
Some applications will be installed automatically and some applications will be available on-demand.
Open Intelligent Hub
- Request an application
- If an application you want does not appear in the Intelligent Hub app store, please contact us to request it. Applications need to be reviewed for business purpose and security before being cleared for business use.
- Intelligent Hub stalls or freezes
- If the Hub application becomes non-responsive or nothing appears to be working, reboot your computer and try again. If that still fails, contact us for help.
- Intelligent Hub is not installed
- If you cannot find or open the Intelligent Hub application on your Department of Psychiatry-issued device, please contact us for help.
- Application installation fails
- If you click the install button but the application does not install, try clicking reinstall. If that fails, try a computer reboot. If that still fails, contact us for help.